About Me

Lets see where do I start ... My name is Indya Harrison . I am taking this class to improve my writiing ... I'm 20 years old , a communication major with a minor in english and a collateral in Africana Studies ... woooo that was alot to say in one breath lol ... Welcome

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Nature

Indya Harrison
English 3017
Nature – Draft 1



Fishing

Searching in the water with a fishing pole I realize now that while I am searching in the water I am searching for myself. Fishing is an activity of
hunting for fish by hooking, trapping, or gathering. When I was much younger, I can remember my uncle taking myself, older sister and his wife fishing. He always said it was therapeutic and we would be able to release all of the built up frustration we may or may have not had.

As I cast the fishing pole back and bring it forward it goes into the water in search of a fish. A fish is a poikilothermic (cold-blooded) water-dwelling vertebrate with gills.


>>>> So far this is what I have ...

1 comment:

S. Chandler said...

This is a start. I'd like to read some more.

Love ...

Love ...
everyone searches for it ...